Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And so it begins...

Considering the finals for my 5th semester in college begin tomorrow morning at 8a.m., this will undoubtedly be a short, to-the-point, first ever blog post!


I'll use what little time I have left before I shove my face in a textbook and begin trying to absorb its great logic and meaning explaining the blog name and what it's all about.

I am Kristen-married to Odis-together, we are the Baxters:) Anyone that knows us can easily tell you that we are both "brains." Interestingly, not at all in the same way. I tend towards being book smart, calm, and extremely patient. Odis is best described by his sister, Amber, as "Odopedia" and it fits him like a glove. He is strong, bold, seemingly fearless with the ability to talk for hours on end about anything at all(social, economic, political, historic, academic....). I constantly thank God for his knowledge and hope for days when I know our children will be telling any old stranger on the street all of their endless stories and facts that they gained straight from their daddy.


So although polar opposites, together we are one big "take a risk-dare to be different" brainy couple. Weird as it may sound, different as it may be-I couldn't imagine it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment